Ceramic saddles is one of the most used packing type in heat transfer applications and corrosive environments. The ceramic saddles offer high resistance to chemical attack and thermal shock.
Ceramic saddle packing types are the most frequently used ceramic high-performance packing and exhibit advantages for most applications in comparison with other shapes. The point contacts between individual interacting packing pieces facilitate large cavity volumes, creating a fluid dynamic shape of the bed with coherent film spreading.
To improve efficiency and capacity, ceramic super saddles have been developed. These geometrical adjustment to the saddles improves the surface area contacts and decrease pressure drop.
Sizes on stock ceramic saddles
Sizes on stock ceramic super saddles
Other sizes are available on request.
- Sulfuric acid applications, drying towers
- Acid scrubbers and stripping columns
- Heat Transfer Media (RTO)
- Higher capacity compared to rings
- Good thermal shock resistance for heat transfer applications
- High capacity version available
- Mechanical strong structure
- Good (corrosive) liquid handling performance
24/7 availability of 1000mᶟ stock of ceramics
We perform hydraulic calculations and advise on process design
Advice on material selection based on chemical and temperature resistance
Got a mass transfer challenge?
We provide the solution!
Together we achieve optimum performance of your application(s). Please feel free to contact us with any mass transfer related challenge.
+31 10 231 0260
3255 MC Oude-Tonge