Fixed valve trays
Fixed valve trays
Valve trays are standard trays using moving valves and fixed valves in the openings for upcoming gas stream. The trays are suitable for a wide range of applications, where turndown ratio is critical.
Fixed valve trays are used to optimize columns for fouling resistance or separation and capacity improvement compared to sieve trays. The tapered, rectangular valves are formed out of the tray deck and placed parallel to the liquid flow.
Large fixed valves produce relatively low pressure drops and show a low weeping tendency. Fixed valves are a cost-effective solution for various applications with medium operating range, even for corrosive systems.
Due to our in-house engineering and production, we ensure the fixed valve trays are designed and produced to achieve your optimum performance.
We are able to supply our products and solutions worldwide, due to our global distrubution network. Together we achieve optimum mass transfer performance. How can we assist you?
- Lower froth height and less entrainment due to lateral gas flow
- Higher capacity and T/D compared to sieve trays
- Good efficiency over a wide operating range
- Strong mechanical construction
- Very suitable for fouling applications, no moving parts
- Variable valve size and opening
- Applications where T/D is more critical compared to sieve trays
- Applications where a robust and reliable systems is needed
- Applications where fouling occurs
MTE is fully equipped to handle urgent requests. Our large stock of all types of screws, nuts, clamps, washers and valves enables us to act as required.
Calculating, drafting and designing services for mass transfer equipment
Modern production facility located in The Netherlands, ensuring maximum flexibility and short lead times
40+ certified and skilled employees ready for any mass transfer challenge
Got a mass transfer challenge?
We provide the solution!
Together we achieve optimum performance of your application(s). Please feel free to contact us with any mass transfer related challenge.
+31 10 231 0260
3255 MC Oude-Tonge